Sunday, September 16, 2007

Lost in Translation

Via my blog reactions tracker, I found out that my latest post "Ina's Journey and ours too" was translated into some of kind of foreign language (probably German). I just did not expect it. I was so surprised when I found about it. Mixed emotions actually but my initial reaction was: "WHAT THE!?"

Here's the link by the way:

http://about-traveler.blogspot.com/2007/09/der-quackroom-das-erste-alter-die-reise.html

Or click here.

It is German, is it not?

What do you think of this?

6 comments:

ryan's spool said...

spraken english?naaah!may fans ka nang aleman!

Ducks said...

Sayang I was just with Mike Dimadura, tatao kuta to mag-German ta nag-adal duman. Kinda forgot about this. Anyway, very interesting at the same time puzzling lang. Siguro fan ni "Ina" ryan.

Ika bro tatao ka mag-alema!? :) Bakong nag-uulay kamo kaidto ni Father Joel Tabora in German? :)

Anonymous said...

wow! asteeg... wara naman su entry mo. title naman sana baga nawalat duman. halat.. pawno mo nakua su site na ito? katibay mo man magbantay kang site mo. hahhahaha!

Ducks said...

hi andy. niremoved nya baga..baka natakot sakuya..hehehe or nasuya...think nag-overreact man ako initially...thru blog reactions tracker.. =)

Junie Moon said...

I just had the same thing happen to my blog. Since I can't read German, I'm not sure what's going on but I do not think it's right to use my blog verbatim as well as my pictures and other links without my permission. Also, they are selling pharmaceuticals which I certainly don't authorize.

Ducks said...

Junie Moon I couldn't agree more with you.